Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Cleaning out the closet

Hello friends,

Seriously, still no sewing. Okay, so I did finish up a skirt and still need to buy some elastic to finish the waistband on the other, but that's it.

Who wants to sew when the weight is coming off?

I'm down 15 lbs, yea for me!!!

I do have a goal for today, since I plan on taking a "break day" for myself. I'm going to go through clothes and pull out everything that's too big. The clothes in the closet will fit my body now, and I will have a few things ready for the next size down.

We'll see how it goes, and maybe I'll post some photos.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for you! You really got serious about losing weight and have followed through instead of just talking about it. I can't wait to see some pictures.

    ReplyDelete