Monday, June 9, 2014

Lots of sewing lately....and pants for the contest

I really need to do a little posting, but what I think I'll do it just post photos of some of my latest projects, all of which will have reviews on Pattern Review.

These slacks have been submitted for the Pants contest this month.  I would be grateful for any votes.  I used the SureFit Designs pants kit.


I did a couple cardigans from the Silhouette Patterns Twin Set, and used the instructions from one of her webcasts recently.


I made some cute linen capris, also from SureFit designs and did embroidery on the leg.



1 comment:

  1. Your pants are very nice! They fit wonderful! Not a easy task so I understand. I have not ever sewn a pair of pants. I like your coral cardigan too! I am putting some machine embroidery around a skirt that I am making. I think your embroidery is a lovely touch to your capris!

    ReplyDelete