Then in reading I discovered a tool I just have to have, and then the next morning went out and bought it. BTW, have I ever mentioned that I can be very compulsive.
Here's the tool, it's called a GoWearFit, and it's a monitor you wear on your arm and it records how many calories you burn during the day, and night (you can wear it to sleep.)
Here's a link to their website, www.gowearfit.com
This photo is not me, just one off of their site.

And a screen shot of my readings from yesterday, click it to see it in full size.

So that's where my mind has been. I've been reading everything I can online about the GoWearFit (BodyBugg is similar) and trying to get my mind wrapped around weightloss again, by reading all my favorite weightloss and exercise forums.
As for sewing, I've gotten 3 exercise shirts completed, and almost done with 2 black ones.
And my nails are clear.
I just hate that losing weight becomes an all encompassing thing. I wish it could be a side event so that the rest of life can continue as normal. I have almost convinced myself to get on the bandwagon of weight loss as well.
ReplyDelete