Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Working on Tees

I bought a bunch of XL tees at Michaels on sale a bit ago, $2.50 each, with the intention of resewing them into smaller, better fitting exercise shirts.

I did one awhile back with the shirt I wear to the Roller Derby games (no, I don't play, I'm a fan....I'm asked all the time.)

Here's a photo of the before (pink shirt) and the after. I got one white one done yesterday, and want to work on three today.


And today's nails are Sinful Hottie. Sinful has a great line of inexpensive polishes you can get at Walgreens for $2.00 a bottle. It's a cheap way to find out if you like different colors, before investing in OPI or something more expensive.

1 comment:

  1. Annette, you are just too cool! I have major nail envy here. I have a "One Lovely Blog" award waiting for you at http://drheathermath.blogspot.com/2009/06/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    Cheers, Louella

    ReplyDelete