Friday, March 11, 2011

KwikSew 3593

Ha, I sewed something finally.

Okay, I do have to explain why I've not been around. I've been busy working hard on dieting, and sewing and dieting just don't go well together. I still have a good 10-15 yet to go, but I got back down to my Weight Watchers Lifetime Goal, so I'm pleased. I've lost about 25 so far, and 37 since my all time high some time back.


I'm really satisfied with the new Points Plus plan and definitely recommend it to you if you're at all interested in something new.


Also, I love my new toy, the Fitbit. You can look for that online if interested and also if you end up getting one, let me know so we can be "friends." It's a type of calorie tracker, like the BodyBugg or BodyMedia. I had the BodyMedia GoWearFit in the past, and LOVED it...but I was allergic to the metallic contact.

Here's the top I made, review is completed and up on PR.


As anyone knows who's lost weight and sews....it is so darn difficult. It's starting new. I haven't had much luck sewing, but I wanted to start up again. I'm pleased with how it turned out.

6 comments:

  1. Annette, congrats! I know how difficult weight loss can be and yes, it is annoying when you are sewing clothes and have to adjust. But your success is an inspiration. I'll be back from almost three weeks of vacation in a few days and thinking of your diligence to get me back on healthy eating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, you do look great!
    I will have to look for one of those things, what exactly do they do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely top and you look great. I am in the process of getting rid of my winter weight and have resumed working out. I agree sewing and dieting can be a real challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job, both on your weight as well as on the top!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! You look great. love the top!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Annette, you look fantastic. Congratulations on your new top and the weight loss. I need to get back to Weight Watchers too!
    Helen

    ReplyDelete