Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Whoop Whoop Whoop! PR Weekend Time!

Tomorrow I head up to Chicago with Melody, Judith and Charlene, otherwise known as Ody, JAS, and CharKS on PatternReview.  We're taking the train up from KC, a 7+ hour ride and I have my knitting ready.

My bags are semi-packed and I still have nothing to wear.  I've done a lot of sewing recently, yet they are still pieces that don't go with anything.

I definitely feel fashioned challenged.

Well, as it's too late to worry and I don't like feeling stressed, I'll just accept it as it is for now.

But, when I get back and start sewing again (since I know this is going to be highly motivating) I think I'm going to work on outfits.  I have "pinned" a bunch of things I've like over the years on Pinterest, so I'm going to work with things I've liked, and then try to recreate them.

That's my plan at least...I also have baby stuff to start working on as I'm expecting 2 grandsons by this Fall.  They will be my first and I have lots of projects to do.

So until next week....happy sewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment