Friday, April 29, 2016

Let me think about it

I've actually had a few people mention "my blog" recently, and to be honest, it's kind of (obviously) not on my mind lately.

I've done a lot of sewing, gobs actually, but I don't know what to write about.

If I make an item and want to remember what I've done, I just tend to write a review for Pattern Review.  It's pretty funny to go back and read old reviews.

So maybe I'll get the blogging bug back, maybe not.  But I still have the sewing bug, and fabric buying bug, and pattern buying bug.

And I'm really looking forward the Pattern Review Weekend in Chicago.  I've never gone to one before.  I'm truly looking forward to meeting all the other sewing enthusiastic women who will be there.  That will give me something to talk about on this blog.


Oh, and I did make my red jeans for the Shopping Spree day.  Till next time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment