I already wore it once this year.
So I decided I needed another and found a cute red sequin fabric at Joanns.
My original plan was to make a pattern by copying it, but when I took my first measurement, and then compared it to my Silhouette Patterns t-shirt that I liked, there was a big difference. I decided to take a chance and just use my already well fitted pattern.
It fits great and I plan on wearing it to two Christmas parties in a row this year.
The black one is the original.





And just for good measure, this is Nina's Top, also from a sparkly Joann's fabric, over the black dress I made from Lutterloh and entered in the Pattern Review LBD contest.
Gorgeous! Both are fantastic. I made a red sequinned dress a few years ago for NYE and it was so fun to wear. I love sparkles!
ReplyDeleteHow did you finish the neckline? It's beautiful!
ReplyDelete