So I've been sewing this dress

and it's just about done, minus hem and buttons/holes and I feel frumpy in it. I had thought I could wear a belt...ugh, that's even worse.
I just hung it up in the closet for now.
I just don't know exactly what looks good on me or what to focus on. A thought is to cut the dress off at a long hip height and use it over capris or something. Not sure. Not ready to do it yet.
I did do a new nail polish today. It's OPI Sahara Sapphire, a gorgeous color, but very difficult to put on.

And last but not least. I got almost all of the rest of the color cut out of my hair...well, I still have a bit on the ends at the top of my head. I'm not crazy about this photo, I look very washed out (really needed eyebrows..lol.) I'll post it anyways. I'm very happy to not be quite as calico-ish anymore.
Aw, c'mon, show us the dress.
ReplyDelete