Thursday, April 2, 2009

This morning I continued to struggle with the hem (on the arm) of the following shirt, finally gave up, and just used a narrow zigzag and all is fine.


Then this shirt I'm not as crazy about, print-wise. It just looks too "work-like" for me. It's very hard to know what prints look good on someone.


I started this one yesterday, a mock-wrap from NewLook 6470. I like the skirt on the pattern too.

Here you can see I have some pulling of the front.

This I will work with. I've had some issues as to how to hem it. I will work on that too.

To make life better, my NOTD is OPI Kimono'ver Here.

It's not really very exciting, but it's elegant and nice for day to day affairs (not that I have any, but you know what I mean.)

No comments:

Post a Comment