The hubby dragged me back to the gym yesterday. I did 20 min on my favorite cardio machine, the Cybex Arc Trainer.

using my favorite exercise accessory, my Ipod Nano.

Then just a teenie tiny bit of weights, at teenie tiny weight (that was supposed to sound funny, guess it doesn't.) I have a neck/shoulder problem and am not supposed to lift anything, but the stretching portion feels good.
So I've started. I also have tried since yesterday to watch the food. In about an hour though I'm out to lunch with the KC Pinheads. And I won't munch on any of the other yummies that are brought.
Goals - I don't want to diet, just pay better attention to hunger and the quality of food. I do want to exercise, and will build that up slowly.
Initial weight goal is to lose 12 lbs. Then just go in 10 lb increments (maybe 5, who knows.) I will post a ticker later.
Wish me luck.
Best wishes Annette! I think it's great you're trying to be healthy! I'm trying to lose weight, too. More than that I need to get healthy as I've had a couple health scares. I started swimming in Jan. and I LOVE it!
ReplyDelete