So I got home and literally just whipped it out.
Hot dog, how cool am I?
It's the top in the post below this one, though the 2nd top I made is a size smaller and better fitting. I made the tank exactly the same though I took out the center back seam. The armholes are the same size as well as the neckline, I just turned those under about 3/8" and basted them down by hand, pressed well then used the coverstitch close to the edge.
Oh, and the material was one I got over a year ago from Fabric.com that was specially for fitness garments. I have enough for another top and want to try to bind the edges. I'm still not too good at binding, but I have to learn some time.
And yes, I'm flexing my muscles and showing off how much slimmer I am now.


Annette, you always have looked fabulous and I'm so happy that you're pleased with this trimmer you. Bravo, you're an inspiration in so many ways. Sounds like you're ready to give that sewing machine a workout too.
ReplyDeleteThat is a gorgeous top! You look fantastic! Be proud of your acomplishment. The muscles are hot!
ReplyDeleteYou look amazing! Congratulations on the weight loss and toning up!
ReplyDeleteFantastic! I mean that about both you and the top! You look fabulous in those skinny work out clothes, whats your secret? Besides actually working out...
ReplyDeleteCute work out top! Good for you on a healthier you! Always makes one feel good :O).
ReplyDeleteI tootled over here from another blog I was reading about sewing lingerie. I am thinking I would like to tackle bras and panties at some point as well!
Congratulations on the top and the new look - both are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteYou look awesome!!! Way to go with those muscles :) !
ReplyDeleteYou look fab! Congratulations on your weight loss!
ReplyDelete