I'm currently working on a quilt, using the embroidery machine to do the quilting. I kept getting stumped, not finding the size I needed for the blocks I was wanting to use.
With my first attempt coming out this good, I think I might be able to figure this out just fine.
The free software is called SophieSew and there are YouTube tutorials out there that have helped a lot.
Congratulations! Love that feeling of accomplishment when learning something new and you've created a lovely design, too. How nice it will be to not only have made the quilt, but quilted it with your own design. :)
ReplyDeleteSo cool. I hadn't heard of it before and am downloading it now. What type of embroidery file do you use? I have a brother and use PES.
ReplyDeleteKimberly, I also have a brother. I had to convert the file afterwards using another free program, and I already forgot what it's called
ReplyDelete