Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas

I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas.



My daughter was married just a few days ago, here is the lovely shawl I knitted for her.  The pattern is on Ravelry, it's called Snow Angel, and she looked just like one, absolutely beautiful.


 My sister was visiting for the week and was busy knitting up dishcloths, so of course I had to make one myself.  I think I'll be making a bunch of these in the near future, but I need to buy some more colorful yarns.

I'm looking forward to 2016.  I don't know what is in store for me craftwise.  I have a few ideas in my head.  I'd like to reupholster a few items (not something I'm experienced in) and perhaps work on some crocheted potholders and such.  Of course I'll sew and do some knitting.  But I'd really like to do a few things around the house, bigger projects, and I hope to share them as they are completed.





1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you! Your baby really does look like an angel, her shawl is a lovely heirloom and such a wonderful way to remember her special day. Congratulations on her happiness :-)

    ReplyDelete