Wowza, you get me on a roll and I can't stop. Actually, this is how I should do it, make an item, write up a short blog post. So that's going to be the new plan.
I'm really enjoying the ease and simplicity of Love Notions patterns. The fit is good, I'm making summer clothes, nothing needs to be perfect. And I will admit that it's fun to sew without always making a new muslin for fit.
I bought a bunch of the Love Notions patterns recently when they had their 40% off sale, so that means I really need to sew some up. So far I've made a ton of the Lotus tops (I can post some photos), the Melody Dolman, Rhapsody Blouse, and the Metra Blazer. I'll go through photos and see what I have.
So far I'm pretty much sewing up the straight size L. For the Tidal Dress I did add a little bit at the center front panels at my waist. I figured I could always take it away, and I didn't want it to cling. The fabric is ITY from Fabric Mart.
Sunday, August 1, 2021
Love Notions Tidal Dress
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment