I love this blouse on you. I have been going back and forth about sewing it but I think that it is back on.
I've now seen different versions of this one, and like Nancy, am having doubts about making it myself. Yours is truly a nice version.
Great blouse! Thanks for posting it. And glad to see you have a blog now!Elaine
Really nice blouse. I like that with the fabric you chose, you can dress it up or down.
I love this blouse on you. I have been going back and forth about sewing it but I think that it is back on.
ReplyDeleteI've now seen different versions of this one, and like Nancy, am having doubts about making it myself. Yours is truly a nice version.
ReplyDeleteGreat blouse! Thanks for posting it. And glad to see you have a blog now!
ReplyDeleteElaine
Really nice blouse. I like that with the fabric you chose, you can dress it up or down.
ReplyDelete