Thursday, March 26, 2009

NOTD China Glaze Raspberry Fields



The nail thing may seem silly to some, but I've been a lifetime nailbiter, so for me to keep from doing that, I have to do this. On Feb 19 I went into a beauty supply store with the intent of buying some great products. I was just about ready to get acrylics again, which I've had numerous times in the past, and I always say "never again." I was hearing that in my head again, so I started to read the "nail forums" at MakeupAlley.com and I got motivated to do it on my own. I wish I had some first photos.

This is basically a way for me to keep at it. Plus, it's fun to try pretty new colors. I definitely like dark better than bright, and bright better than light. I hate sheer nude colors on my nails.

So with gobs of lotions, creams, oils and polishes, I'm going to have decent nails I'm not embarrassed to show.

No comments:

Post a Comment