
Pretty, huh? This is China Glaze Strawberry Fields. I chipped my lovely green polish while sewing and had to do something new. This went on very nice. I had tried something else first, oh so ugly, I should just toss the bottle.
It's a lovely sunny morning and I'm wasting it in my jammies. Actually, I've been trying to figure out how to put a little starburst in my image. Look closely, it's there. I finally found out how after a bunch of searching online.
I don't know what to sew. Straight t-shirts are boring, but I do need them, plus I get to practice technique, which I need to do. So I guess that's what I'll do. I have some nice rayon lycra blends, but I'm scared to use them, they cost so much. They'll be nicer for dancing in though. The last rayon lycra I used didn't turn out well, and I'm using it as a pj top. I will later make some bottoms to match.
I think I'll keep working with the cheap poly lycras I bought first. So hopefully I'll have something new to show later today.
Haha!! I see it! You should have just asked me! I have a bunch of those and I could have sent you some to load in your photo program, or at least pointed you in the right direction. Do you have Photoshop or Paintshop Pro? Or something different? PM me on PR and I'll send you my email!
ReplyDelete