
So I did another shirt with the same Ottobre pattern from the 02-2007 issue. You know, the one with all the t-shirts.
I changed the fit on this one and I'm happy I did. I added 1" to the upper back and took away the same 1" from the upper front. I adjusted the sleeve by sliding it forward and redrafting. I removed some of the giant gathered "dart" on the side of the bust, and added some to the underarm.
It fits so comfortably now.
And my lovely green nail polish chipped right off my thumb when I jammed it. Better the polish chip off than my nail cracking though. So tonight I'll have to do them new.
I'm so glad you're blogging!! Welcome to blogworld. ;) And the shirt is adorable. I love that pattern. I tried a different gather front tee this weekend and I have NO idea why. It's nowhere near as cute or well fitting as the Ottobre from that issue!
ReplyDelete