Monday, August 24, 2009

Finally did a Nail of the Day

I chopped my nails off this summer when I was doing the chairs, not that they ever got very long though. It's so neat that now I can cut/file them and they grow back, talk about a first for me. My nails have finally gotten to a place in my life where they aren't embarrassing, even when short. I've kept polish on them, but haven't been a spastic about things. But now that Fall is just around the corner and dark polishes, it's time for a bit more length and great colors.

I bought a new polish the other day, Bullish on OPI from their new Espana collection. Lots of pretty colors, but all dark ones, and I have lots of similar colors. I had a free coupon so I had to buy something.

And I LOVE this color on me. It's a dark tomato red and perfect for my coloring.

The picture isn't too clear as my daughter has my camera and this one doesn't have a macro setting


And I also finished a wrap skirt recently and it was so much fun to sew for myself again.

No comments:

Post a Comment