Tuesday, August 18, 2009

What to sew

???

I don't have a clue what to sew. I really want to. I want to lock myself away in my sewing room (though it's not all put back together yet) and sew and watch Netflix.

It's a dilemma though I shouldn't complain. I want to sew but I don't want to sew and then grow out of it (or shrink out of I should say.) Ugh, ugh, ugh.

I do have two skirts that need elastic put into the waistband, and I still have that Burda WOF top that I need to do elastic in, but I need a cami to wear under it, and I can't just buy one as I hate bra straps showing, and I don't know if I can sew one...but I could try.

Hmmmm....I wonder if I have any fabric that might match.

I really don't know what to do about the bra strap situation though.

So now I'm back to not knowing what to sew.

Or I can go on to chair number two (or clean my deak, or clean the house, or do laundry, etc.)

Now I'm really bothered.

No comments:

Post a Comment