I have to focus and get the darn chairs done too.
So that's today's plan, cleaning and moving and getting organized again.
Hopefully I'll be able to start some garment sewing really soon. I am in desperate need of clothes, but not very motivated to sew. Reason being I've lost now over 21 lbs, but I still have a good 25 to go. So it's kind of depressing to think what I sew now won't fit.
But I'm obviously happy with the weight loss, no doubt about that. It's been about 9 weeks now and I'm working my butt off (literally) to do this right. And also no dragging my tail about it, I want it gone and I want it gone as quickly as possible, in a healthy manner naturally.
Once I hit Labor Day it will have been a full 12 weeks of dieting and I will take a 2 week break to let my body settle a bit, then I will be right back at it, and hopefully done within the next 12 week time frame, and ready to sew up (and shop shop shop) for some hot new outfits.
Did get myself some nice new boots yesterday for dancing. They look kinda sorta like this pair (I think this is the man's version to be honest.)
No comments:
Post a Comment