Saturday, August 29, 2009

Needless to say....

Okay, so starting on Labor Day I'm going to do a body composition challenge online on a fitness forum I post on, and one thing we have to do is post photos. I decided that last thing I want to do is wear my ancient old swimsuit, so heck...why not sew a new one. Hey, while I'm at it, make it out of stretchy velvety stuff, stick on some crystals and just make a posing suit for the fun of it.

I'm not posting the photo of the pattern, here's a link:
KwikSew Bikini 3239

As I started to write in the title, needless to say... my more mature bustline doesn't look so dandy in a triangle slide bikini top.

I'll have to figure out something else.

Or wear the old one.

2 comments:

  1. Why not use Kwik Sew 3238, view A, for the top instead. Very similar look with a little more coverage and you could probably add cups inside if you wanted. Just a suggestion, very curious to see the final product. Congrats on the weight loss.
    JAS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think view A would look good for the top as well. Or, you could take a walk on the wild side and go with the little triangles. :-)

    You are doing fantastic on the weight loss, I wish I could keep up with you. What little I did lose I believe I have gained back. Keep up the great work.

    I love your skirt too and it looks to stylish.

    Donna

    ReplyDelete