
Can I just say
I LOVE IT!!!
I had made the faux cross-over version already, so I was aware of fitting. I still need to take a pic of the other one and post it.
I'm going to review on Pattern Review once I'm done posting here.
This is going to become a TNT pattern. I just need to work out a few minor kinks.
And I also have a super duper awesome nail polish to share. This is OPI Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow from the new Espana Collection. It looks almost black, but it has a touch of dark green in it. Did I say AWESOME already?
Nice top... and lusciously pretty nail color!
ReplyDeleteWhere oh where did you get that beautiful fabric? I love it!
ReplyDeleteSnazzy lookin top on you, Annette! I have this pattern somewhere and you inspired me to go find it and make it. Also, thanks for sharing your cute pics wearing Simplicty 6308. It's amazing that many styles wearable in the past are wearable right now. You still could definitely wear what I call "That Brady Girl Style". Cheers, Louella
ReplyDelete