Yea, today is the day Michelle and I fly out to NYC for her job interviews. Naturally I didn't sleep well last night and I was already so tired.
I'm excited and scared, and I know she feels that way times 100. Once we get there we can relax a bit, and once the interviews are over (tomorrow) we can have some fun.
I have a list of fabric stores printed out, LindseyT's list on googlemaps. I have no specific buying plans, just see what tickle my fancy. I will either come home with nothing from being totally overwhelmed, or have to pay for extra luggage, and we already have to pay just to check the first bag these days.
We don't have too many specific plans, hit a couple museums, things she studied in school, and luckily I have a friend who will help us out. No plans for a show or anything like that. We just want to have fun and not worry about getting it all in.
Obviously we all are wishing Michelle the best of luck and in our hearts know she will end up in NYC where she wants to be and then I can visit regularly.
Till next week....
Good Luck!!!
ReplyDelete