Sunday, March 7, 2010

Wearing my clothes

I'm happy to say I wore a pair of slacks I made, as well as a top and a jacket out to dinner last night. Hey, I think that's an accomplishment.

I do have a few things that still need reviewing, I'm just not in the mood yet.

I downloaded the Jalie t-shirt 2005 today and spent the day taping it together. Hmmm...not sure if all that work is worth the money. We'll see what happens with the shirt. It's an out of print pattern, here's the photo:

I'll be working on it tomorrow. Yup, I had to tape together 72 sheets of paper....like I said, not sure if it's worth it.

Nails, ugh is all I can say. They still refuse to grow, but I have so many pretty colors so I put on OPI's My Big Break:


Oh, yes. I've been working on my contoured waistband. I finally just did up a taped up version of my own waist. Here's a comparison to a patten I've been working on. As you can see, I'm far less curved. It was an easy technique for making my own waistband.

1 comment:

  1. I think your nails look very pretty. Since my cancer and treatment nearly a year ago mine keep falling off or pulling away from the nail bed. They're not quite as long as yours. Seeing how cute yours look has inspired me to polish them. Thanks for the encouragement. I needed that.

    ReplyDelete