Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Warm Fuzzies

It's evening....I had a massage appointment earlier this evening (I have a bad neck that needs to be kept in check.)

Dinner was yummy, stir-fry that was made to perfection. Now I'm having some wine, watching LOST, and thinking I need to share a bit of stuff with the few that actually read my comments.

I had three positive remarks on my nail polish today. I decided enough-is-enough and I'm going to get these darn nails to grow again. I KNOW how to do it, lots and lots of cremes and oils, and keeping them painted.

I bought 3 new colors the other day, and I've now worn a new OPI Jade is the new Black for 2 days. Since it's fairly greenish I will do a coat of a green glitter on top for St. Patricks Day tomorrow.

Here's how it looks right now, you can already see the grow out starting and my cuticles are looking so much better with tender care:


Yes, I'm sewing. Right now I'm trying to get a green t-shirt constructed to wear dancing on Friday night (green theme) and maybe I'll wear it tomorrow. No details to share yet.

I have 3 pairs of pants to hem also.

I've bought lots of patterns lately, but I have no plan.

3 comments:

  1. You nail are looking good. I did polish mine but it's chipping something terrible. I'll have to redo them before bed because I can't possibly go to work tomorrow with this looking like they do now. Any secrets to combat chipping?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color!! I am in love with anything green lately, so maybe I need to add this to my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay on the nails! I love that color, and have so much polish I refuse to indulge in any more right now.

    ReplyDelete