Someone asked about nail polish and chipping. Honestly, I just think some chip more than others. Also, making sure the nail is totally dry and clean helps the polish to stick better.
Lots of little things are happening here. I try not to talk too much about my weight issues here, but I'm about to start a new program. I'm working with someone online, someone who's information and knowledge I like and respect. Her work speaks to me and her programs seem doable. I have a bunch of photos that need taking (ugh) and fitness testing to do, and stuff to write up, so I hope to get that done today. So yes, you might be hearing me talking about what's going on in that area.
Also, my oldest daughter Michelle, the one who's a textile major at the University of Kansas is having her first interview shortly, in NYC. AAAAGGGHHHH!!!! neither of us have ever been there, so it's going to be a small vacation. I'm scared out of my mind.
But guess what, I can go fabric shopping, which I think is cool.
On the sewing front, I wore the green t-shirt I made out dancing on St. Paddy's day. It was fine, the dart a bit too high. I washed the shirt and it shrunk and now the dart was even higher. I do think I had forgotten to prewash as the fabric had been in my stash for a year+. I will start washing knits 2x.
But, all that aside, the pattern is working out pretty well, I still need to work on that dart placement though.
you're funny mommy.
ReplyDeletealso, you should make me a skirt for my interview?
ReplyDelete