But I thought I'd share some of the party pics.
This is not a machine you buy and bring home yourself. It weighs a ton, and has it's own table and everything. This is Jeff from Missouri Sewing Machine Company, who sold me my new machine. He'd be more than happy to help you with any purchases also, seriously just give them a call, he can work with you over the phone.

I had to do some furniture rearranging to find room for this new machine. My cutting table had always been against that back wall. But this works. You can see how Melody and Judith are totally at home in my sewing room...it might just be the wine to be honest, that's making them so comfortable.

Setting the baby up in its new space.

Jeff is showing me how it works. He threaded it, filled it with oil, etc.

Checking tension on the bobbin.

I'm feeling pretty confident with it now. We've done some stitching and I'm ready to go (or else I just had too much wine.)

Talk about a great party. We enjoyed appetizers and wine and a new sewing machine. Both Melody and Judith had a great time hanging out in my sewing room.
WOW! It's a beauty! You will have to tell us all about it as you get better acquainted with it. Those sew FAST I hear! Zoom, Zoom...
ReplyDeleteI didn't know you did a blog! So fun :)
ReplyDelete