Thursday, July 15, 2010

Boobs

Finished up another bra today. I guess it's time I got brave and made some pretty ones. I did the Pinup Girls pattern I ordered, sized in 36 E. It totally fits except for a bit of extra right at the top upper cup. I'm going to "pinch" out 1/2 inch on the pattern and try yet again.

But I'm really happy with the shape. Oh yea, it's a big bigger than the wires I have, so I will redraft it a bit lower in the center front.

I'm also having lots of fun reading different Yahoo groups on bras.

I feel bad, no photos to post, but "guess who" chewed through my camera power cord already. Yup, the silly little pup who is still so adorable. I have another cord somewhere in my daughter's stuff to hunt down.

I painted my nails "Ruby Pumps from China Glaze as tomorrow is Red White and Blue at our line dance place. It's the most amazing color.

Yup, I'm still tired. Gotta love that puppy.

2 comments:

  1. Penny is stinkin' adorable!

    On my new enthusiastic quest for the perfect fitting bra (yet again!) I have an order of bra making kits coming. While at the fabric store I seldom go to the other day, I picked up a newsletter from the sewing guild I knew nothing about. Guess who was in town in May doing a bra workshop!!! I almost cried. I have my application and check ready for the guild meeting on Tuesday.

    I want to thank you for posting about your bras and getting me excited again to sew for myself again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, Anne does workshops all the time, so maybe you'll get lucky again soon. I did purchase her book and it is excellent for the directions at sewing a bra.

    ReplyDelete