I finished a bra, yeehaw. Only specific details are that I am still working on the "PinUp Girls" pattern. This version is the 36E with the apex dropped about 1/2". It feels a tad tight, though the fabric has less stretch than some. I want to go up one size, do the same alterations, use the same fabric and see what I come up with.
Oh, I am using the band from Anne's "Classic Elite" in a size 34, drafted to a 35.
I would also like to do exactly the same cup in a stretchier fabric.
Also, I'm redrafting to take out a bit on the band under the armpit. So it will actually be a 35" at the bottom of the band and a 34 or so at the top.
Complicated, huh? But talk about cute....

At the same time I was taking photos of the bra, there was a quilt I'd done sewn many years past on the bed.

Since I can't really hang out for hours on end in my sewing room, I've started another knitting project. I'm kinda checking out the shops around town. I bought some yarn for a bag at a new shop, found out about their free knit time, and promptly started knitting and doing it wrong. Cables...oops. I ripped it out and will start anew.
Life is what it is when it is...don't fret it.
Cute bra, indeed! Love the pokie dots! ;-) Lovely quilt too. That's something I've tried but haven't gotten really into....yet. LOL!
ReplyDeleteCute bra!
ReplyDelete