Monday, July 12, 2010

I'm a new mom...yup, me

Yesterday we welcomed Penelope (Penny) to our family.





I probably won't be getting much sewing done.

I did pick up lots of bra supplies when down in Wichita this past weekend and just this evening tried fitting my daughter. We'll see how that goes.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your Penny! My baby, a Samoyed, is also named Penny. Believe me, there are many variations of our girls' name -- Pennypadopolis PennyfromPensicola, PenPen, Pennypadoodle. You picked a wonderful name for a very cute pup! (I even use it for my Google account name.)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! She's a cutie.
    No, you won't get some sewing done for a while. We got a pup about 9 months ago. It kind of changes of your life for a while.
    Happy bonding.
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! She's so cute! Congrats on the new baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PUPPY!!! Awww...she's SO cute! Look at those eyes! We have a Penelope, too. She's not a puppy anymore but she sure acts like one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, what a beautiful little baby! Congrats on the new arrival. Hope she brings you many years of joy.

    ReplyDelete