Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Plans for the expo

The sewing expo is in town for the next few days. Classes are starting today but my day to go is tomorrow (Thursday.) I've not signed up for any classes this year.

So...the plan is to go do some shopping, somewhat minimal shopping as I still have fabric from last year I didn't sew up, and I really don't want a giant stash.

But I have a pattern I'd like to make again, a few times more actually, so I'll be looking for heavier knits to sew up, you know, warm snuggly types of fabric.

Here's the photo of the top I wore to death last winter and I'm wearing it again this fall.


It's Jalie 2911 and definitely one of my all time favorites.


I got a goal today to finish up my fushia jacket. I haven't sewn in a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment