It doesn't help that I was wearing the one pair of pants that fit me well (the only pair I might add) at this time. I actually thought my butt might not be looking too shabby. Needless to say, I was wrong.
I accepted his comment graciously and took a good look at the photos. Dang, look at those drag lines. There is NOTHING wrong with my butt, we all just have to accept our bodies as they are at that moment in time. But it does show me that it's time to work on some pants fitting.
In case you have a bit of an evil streak in you, or just want to know if your butt looks better than mine (which is quite possible) here's what we currently have....
So as of today I'm on the quest of a pants pattern.
I'm going to start with this: The Magic-Fit pattern I got at the Salvation Army this past Spring.
not my photo, so hopefully the internet police doesn't track me down
The current plan is to do up my measurements as the master pattern describes, create the muslin and then go from there. If it's a flop, we'll move on to draft #2 (which I haven't planned for yet.)
And to keep you all up-to-date, I did draft out the pants pattern today, but I don't have muslin to use, so I will wait till I do.

No comments:
Post a Comment