KwikSew 2101 review on PR
I'll post my photos, and you can all see me in my glory, eek.
Not too shabby huh? I'm just glad to be done because the Sure-Fit kit I ordered arrived today and I want to start playing with that. First things first, tidy up after this project, do a few things around the house, and then I can play, yea!!!!
what a nice bra. I like the lace.
ReplyDeleteI would record the seam somewhat higher so that the ratio between the cups is improved.
It is best if the seam runs around the bust point.
I hope you do not find it annoying that I place this notice.
Saskia
My english is not so good so I hope you understand :-).
Yes, I do know what you are saying. The seam is a little bit off my bust point by almost 1/2" and I do need to adjust that still. Also a problem is that the black fabric is a bit too stretchy and my breasts are sagging too much. Also, after wearing it I realize the band needs to be a little bit tighter.
ReplyDeleteIt's a very comfortable bra, but I still need to get a little bit more support in it, and some better fabrics might help. Some of those things we don't notice until we wear it a few days. I'm wearing it now and I really like it and will soon start work on those small alterations.
Thanks very much for your comments, they are well appreciated.
I wonder if stabilizing the lower cup with a layer of sheer rigid stabilizer would be too much? If so, what about a sheer nylon tricot? Sheer tricot (or any tricot) would have a little give. I have often used the temporary spray adhesive used for quilters to easily add a stabilizer layer to the undercup. Your bras are so lovely!
ReplyDeleteLaurel