Sunday, March 23, 2014

Dressing Your Truth - Makeup and Hair

I love makeup and I wear makeup.   I do know as I've gotten older I've tried to tone it down.  I read blogs and books and they say to wear neutral matte colors around the eyes, blah blah blah.  I've tried that and it doesn't work and it doesn't make me happy.

I have lots of lots of beautiful sparkly colors from Bare Minerals.  I have eye shadows to last me for the rest of my life (oh, and lots of pretty nail polishes too...but that's another post.)

My goal for makeup is to go through it all, pull out as much of the Type 3 stuff I have and make it a little easier and simpler to go through, and put on.

And yes, I'm going to put the sparkly stuff back on.

My hairstylist is going to be so excited when I tell her to go bolder and more wild.  She's always wanting to put more copper colors in and make it chunky.  She always says it's ME....I tell her to soften it.  Ugh....I'm maybe not the smartest one around.

No photos for this post, nothing exciting to see.

Oh, I did paint my nails today, nice and dark and  rich and red....though they are short chewed off nubbins, they refuse to grow lately.  Spring and Summer should help a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment