Seriously, I must be a total nutcase. I jumped off the dock without thinking hard enough, or learning enough. I just assumed I was a Type 3. Now I'm wondering why I thought that. Simple answer is because I couldn't be any of the other Types....and now I'm sure I'm not a Type 3. I keep watching more DYT videos and the people in them, and I'm just too mild mannered (or so I think) to be Type 3. I think I'm a Type 2 now. So before I do anything radical or cause any damage, I'm just going to step back for awhile and take it all in.
I tried clothes on at Macy's and the thrift shop the other day, thinking it would be easy to find some Type 3 clothes. NOT!!!!
I looked and felt like a fool. The colors were heavy and pulling me down and it didn't help that nothing fit. I did put one top on in a pretty soft pine green and it looked great on me color-wise. Funny thing is, it's the exact same color as the purse I bought a couple weeks ago. I almost always buy a black purse and this time decided for a little color, just not too much color. Maybe that's a clue.
So today I put on Type 2 makeup and my favorite comfy top in an animal print but it's blue and dark grey and I felt normal, kind of like myself.
This is not going to be an easy journey, that's all I can say.
I just wish I could be an exciting vibrant woman, and I don't think that is what I truly am.
No comments:
Post a Comment