Friday, May 1, 2009

A case of the "I should know better" 's

Eek, why would I even think little cap sleeves would work on me. Egads...silly me. I will remove them and just do a normal bias around the armhole.

Here's the pattern, Simplicity 4190. I think it's kind of cute.
S4190

Here's me in the bathroom mirror. I really need to look into some new mirrors.
blue_top

And yesterday I put on a fun nail color. This is China Glaze Purple Panic (neon.) Wow, you should see it in the sun, it totally glows. Of course, today there is no sun.
ChG_Purple_Panic

2 comments:

  1. Nice nail color! I just tried China Glaze for the first time this week. I like it so far. I can't wait to try some other colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color of the top! I hope you can save it. I can't wear that sleeve either, but it never stops me from trying! :D

    ReplyDelete