Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Great Blog Information to share

Yesterday was one of those weird days. I didn't sew, I didn't clean, I did go out for lunch with Ody and her kids (that's fun,) but I did spend a lot of time on the computer working on my blog. I love the internet and I love google and finding all sorts of great information.

I found sites that told me how to change the backgrounds, borders and margins, and other stuff like that in blogger. I found a couple sites I like with great free backgrounds. I researched which photo sharing site I would like to use. I'll post some of that information in this post.

Awesome seamless backgrounds
Squidfingers
Pattern Cooler

How to do it yourself
FreeBlogForum - how to insert background in blog
Blog Busters - great tutorials

Free Designs
The Cutest Blog on the Block - Free Designs for your blog
Pimp-Your-Blog

And I decided to use Picasa Web Albums for my photo sharing. They allow up to 1 gigabyte free storage, and that's a lot of space, especially if you size your photos down to a decent size. If I did my math right, and please correct me if I'm wrong, you can post 10,000 - 100kb photos. And my 800x600 pixel photos are about 100kb.

Wow, did I do that right?

Well, hopefully some of you can use the information I've posted or at least find it interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment