I gave myself a $100 budget for a new table AND a bookshelf. I met it with $101 at HomeDepot yesterday. I got a 6 ft folding table and a big plastic shelf (which will later go in the basement. I have much more table space now than with my other table, which I love, btw.
But this is what I have for now. I'll post the finished photos when I'm done.
These are the photos of the pretty much empty room. The hot tub obviously stays, the purple chairs will be recovered this summer for my daughters who will be sharing an apartments (they were freebies and in great shape.) I'll keep the little orange cat, that's Bella peeking out of the step stool. I did a quick painting touch up and it looks nice.



All of that natural light is wonderful. My dream sewing room has tons of windows! And storage! LOL!
ReplyDelete