Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Need to tweek blog a bit

Today I'm going to work a bit on tweaking my blog. I'm playing with Flickr and how to use it well. Also, as I was reading their guidelines, I've noticed that I have incorrectly uploaded a few images. On some of my post I have images of patterns, and the images were taken from their websites, i.e. Simplicity or Burda. Needless to say, that's a no no on Flickr. So I'm going to transfer those photos to my own private webspace and link them from there. Most sites don't like you hot-linking to them, so I'd rather not do that either.

We'll see what happens.

Oh, and I just took photos of my nail polish collection, so I'm going to blog on that later, and make a running list for myself of what I have, so I don't buy duplicates.

No comments:

Post a Comment