
I did view D, the one in pink.
Here's my version, on my daughter's itsy bitsy dress form. It looks wonderful on that...lol. Oh, and also a close up. I'm still debating if I want to do more top-stitching. Top-stitching isn't my forte.


One thing I still want to do is make real belt loops as the sash wants to slip around, even though I did thread ones at the side seams. I need to do them at each of the princess seams.
Hopefully I'll get this finished up soon and write up my review for Pattern Review.
I love the use of the print. I shy away from dresses in prints because it is something that is easy to over do, but your print works. This looks like it will be very slimming!
ReplyDeleteWow, looks very pretty! Looks like it is very well shaped. Nice
ReplyDeleteI love this print with this pattern! You've got one great looking dress here:)
ReplyDeleteMe, too! I love that fabric. What a cute dress.
ReplyDelete