Today I had nothing in particular planned and just went with my gut. I ended up watching some bad movies and wrapping lace/elastic around mat board that my oldest daughter had left here. I'm really pleased with the results, though I still have more to work on.
At least I'm at the point where I will know what I have and what I might to purchase as needed.
Here are the before and after photos. Trust me, the befores are much worse than they look (as you don't see it all) and the afters aren't quite complete.


Wow...where did you get it and how many packs are here?
ReplyDeleteWow...that is a lot of elastic!
ReplyDeleteIt truly is a ton of elastic laces, but if I just use it, not worry about things matching perfectly (go for the contrasting look) it will be great to have.
ReplyDeleteI seriously just bought a bunch of different grab bags from different places. I don't know exactly how much.
The good thing about a lingerie fabric/findings stash is that it takes up much less room than garment fabrics.