What I first did was take photos of the pieces I want out, and posted them on Facebook for my sewing group friends. So far only 1 piece has been reserved, either everyone is sleeping or I have real ugly fabric...yup, that's the case.
Oh well, c'est la vie, and I won't let it bother me. (It's not really bothering me.)
Here is a sampling of some of the fabrics I posted. I'm guessing it's well over 30 pieces.

Some of the photos came out horribly. One of the purple pieces read as tan and the dusty blue also photographed at tan or greys.
So today's plan is to head right back in. Something is evolving in my mind too. One side of the closet in the sewing room is dedicated to knitting, all knitting, and it's a larger space than the linen closet I use for fabric. Now I don't want to have more space just to have more fabric, but it would allow me to have space to hang garments or nicer fabric pieces. In other words, I need to declutter the knitting stuff too.
Right now is a good time for me to get to work. I'll update with my progress.
No comments:
Post a Comment