
Pair 1 is complete minus the hem. I want to toss them in the washer/dryer first, then hem.
Here are a few detail photos:


I have some more denim but it's not stretch denim. I'd still like to try the fabric as it's quite heavy, so I obviously have to make it larger.
I also got a bunch of HotPatterns in the mail today, but I'll post as I sew.
I did finish up one more of the Burda Hoodies for my step-daughter. I made a new composite photo for Pattern Review and hopefully will never post a hoodie photo there are again. This one came out so cute too that I just wanted to post it.
I just got the Jalie jeans pattern, too! I can't wait to start working on it! The hoodies turned out great, btw.
ReplyDeleteI think your jeans look great. I can't wait to see them in person.
ReplyDelete