
The Jalie jeans are done and I'm ready to start on pair #2.
Seriously, not a bad fit, as good as or the same as my purchased jeans for the most part. The denim I used is much to lightweight, so that problem is easily corrected. Of course, do I have any stretch denim....nooooooo. So what am I planning on doing, just using regular denim and hoping for the best.
Why oh why would I even contemplate such a thing when I know to use the stretch denim as recommended?
Because I'm a dork.
The pictures didn't turn out so well, for some horrible reason it decided to snow today. We don't need any snow, it's time for Spring.
Those turned out great! Your tooshie looks divine in them!
ReplyDeleteThey look awesome!! I've been contemplating making a pair in non-stretch denim. Did you use your "regular" size per your measurements or go up one?
ReplyDeleteGive yourself some extra seam allowance in case you need it on the non-stretch fabric. They look very good.
ReplyDeleteWow, these look good!
ReplyDeleteThey look great! Good luck working with the non-stretch denim. I cut out my jeans today and embroidered something on the pockets. (I am rather optimistic they will fit!)
ReplyDeleteWay to go! They look like RTW to me.
ReplyDeleteThose are looking really good. Well done. Looking forward to seeing how the non-stretch pair go.
ReplyDelete