I did get the pair of non-stretch jeans completed. I'm sure many of you already saw the review on PatternReview. I wore them dancing and they were fine, then wore them the next day also. By the second day they were feeling stretched out a bit. I've decided the crotch length is too long so on the pair I'm doing right now (same fabric, I had a lot of it) I've shorten the crotch length 1" straight across both front and back pieces and hoping for the best. I'm using a varigated blue for the stitching which looks kinda different.



I had great success with the Jalie sweater top I made. The pattern is Jalie 2911 and here's the photo:

For mine I got the fabric at Vogue Fabrics online and it's just wonderful. I can't get out of this top.
Great jeans and top. Your top stitching is impeccable!
ReplyDelete