Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Lingerie Contest

I got my entry for the Pattern Review Lingerie Contest completed last night.  Here's the link to the review.

It's the same bra as in the previous posts, just a different fabric, no major changes to the pattern, just the center front on the fold instead of a seam.




I also did a review of Kwik Sew 2467, camisole and panties.  The pattern also includes a slip.  I found the pattern simple and straight forward.  I really like that the panties have a single back seam, so I want to really work on this pattern to make separate TNTs for different fabrics.  I'll also make a couple more camisoles as they will be nice to wear under my hand knit sweaters.



I really had fun getting involved in the Lingerie contest again and my sewing mojo is back.  I haven't knitted all week (that is bad!)  I'm contemplating joining the Vintage Pattern contest for November.






1 comment: