Photos are the finished product and also a pic of 1 coat and 2 coats.


Okay, so on to the Expo Shopping.
First up are the fabric my daughter bought. The two rolled ones are from Vogue, inexpensive knits. The two on the right are both heavy knits from Emma Seabrook, and the two on the left are fancy wools from the WoolShop. Her color scheme is pretty obvious.

My fabrics are as follows: All are from Vogue, top one is a silky poly, the two woven ones are a wool blend and a cotton/poly? blend, and the other one is an acrylic knit. The one on the far right is an poly knit . Also, I got one pattern from Cynthia Guffey and some crystals, cheap ones for my Halloween costume and good ones for other items.

And my new baby!!!!

I mentioned the knits I got at JoAnn's for $1.50 per yard, here they are:

Someone has some sewing to do, but someone has to finish that darn Halloween dress.
Someone certainly does have some sewing to do! And, it looks like you are well equipped for any sewing that you might want to do.
ReplyDelete