It started off with a new nail color. This is China Glaze Fortune Teller, a perfect color for all you Halloween lovers. It is basically a black with two different sized orange glitters in it. Black is hard to photograph, and it's late here.

After that I went to JoAnn's to pick up a few of their $0.99 McCalls patterns. They also had the red tag on sale at 50% off and I found a bunch of knits of knits for $1.50 and I bought 4 yards of each. WhooHooo....won't those be fun. The first two patterns should be good for tops to wear dancing.



My daughter came up and we went to the Original Sewing & Quilt Expo together. Lunch was at a place called Malay Cafe and was delicious. We had fun looking at the different booths. She had me buy her different fabrics, a few wools and knits. I guess I'll be sewing for her.
I did buy myself the new Babylock Enlighten as I need to give my daughter her Babylock Imagine back sometime soon. The Enlighten is basically the upgraded Imagine Wave. And yes, the new lights are as wonderful as they've been described.

Ath
No comments:
Post a Comment